We are seeking a Hospice Marketing Liaison for the Georgetown, TX area. The Hospice Marketing Liaison contributes to the success of Standards Hospice by increasing patient census through education and relationship development. This position supports the Sales and Marketing team by establishing and maintaining positive trust-based relationships with referral sources and community organizations in a defined geographic territory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive working knowledge of organization’s markets including but not limited to key referral sources, competitors, governmental agencies, and major payer groups and applies this knowledge to effective sales planning
- Building brand awareness throughout referral base and monitoring community, customer, payer and patient perceptions
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer focused relationships with healthcare community, referral sources, physicians and their staff
- Staying current with industry and marketplace changes and opportunities for competitive advantage
- Collaborating and communicating with team and cross-functional partners to fully meet customer needs.
- Knowledge and commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Attending after hour/weekend functions such as vendor booths, fundraisers, mixers, etc. that are the responsibility of the marketing team
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school education required. Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing preferred.
- Healthcare marketing experience required. Hospice or home health experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.